Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Becoming Hopefull Again

Dearest Tragedy,

  Well I'm beginning to regain hope again. I finally landed a job after 3 months of looking and filling out apps plus going to interviews. Never thought getting a job in my field of work would be so hard. I guess I've learned to cherish having a job and whatever this new job will throw at me I'll will use it as a growing and learning experience. I've told myself this time around think of long term instead of short term. Although I do not like living in this city, it is my home and I'll will work to harder than ever to get back on my feet. It's time I stop fighting this city and let this city help me to become what I will let myself become. I'm 30 years old it's time for me to really put on my big boy pants and truly become an adult. Just hope that I'll have the support from friends and family like I always have had.

No comments:

Post a Comment