Saturday, May 30, 2015

Moment Of Weakness

Dearest Tragedy,
   So I'm getting closer to my goal of becoming a trucker I take my CDL exam on June 17th so I'm crossing my fingers. Even though I'm making great progress in my goal to learn a trade before the end of the year. I always a the feeling of being lonely though I am glad that I finally decided to become a trucker. It will force me to learn to love myself and will reassure me that the only love and approval I need is my own plus the man upstairs. My life has been an utter whirlwind of ups and down. I'm always trying to find ways to runaway or have life experiences, but I always fall short. I see different cities now on a daily basis. I just need to figure out how to actually experience them with the time allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment