Monday, March 4, 2013

I'm Tired

Dearest Tragedy,

You never know what a person can feel when feeling at the end of ones rope. You can have many friend or tons of family and still feel unwanted. My job I've grown tired of and dunno any other things to do everything out there ur need so type of degree and then they will only pay you minimum wages. Never did I think I'd be facing a mid-life crisis at twenty-nine years old. I lose motivation because in my mind I know that this is all life has to offer me. I know my life could be much worse than it is right now, I could be homeless, jobless, and carless. I know your possessions don't define you, but by society's eyes they do.
Did you ever really read a job posting on Indeed.com or Careerbuilder.com? It's like impossible to meet the standards they are looking for. You gotta have a bachelor's in this or that and your salary is only 30k a year if I have to goto college just for a 10k increase I might as well work ar the bottom of the ladder for a few more years and call it a day. Then you see these get rich quick scrams which I doubt any of them work unless you know how to run an actual business.
I know your probably saying well stop bitching and do something, I try and it seems like nothing comes from me trying. I feel so lost and no matter how many therapist or psychologist I go see none can fix me. I know you church going folks will say pray this and pray that, I've been doing that all my life before I even came out guess hell is my forsure place of residents when I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment